Adjudicated as a mental defective
The term "adjudicated as a mental defective" may exist only in the minds of foreign-influenced lawmakers, perverted cops, wicked doctors, corrupt judges, and dishonest lawyers, but nevertheless it remains on the books of federal laws, enforced to this day with all the evil machinations of a totalitarian fascist government.
- 27 CFR § 478.11 - Meaning of terms.
- Legal Regulation of Restoration of Firearms Rights After Mental Health Prohibition
Prohibitions enforced in defiance of the Constitution
Constitutional, civil and human Rights
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
- — Second Amendment of the United States Constitution
The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.
- — Article I, Section 24 of the Washington State Constitution
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; ...
- — Privileges and immunities, due process clause; Section 1, Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution
No person shall ... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; ...
- — Due process clause, Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution